Roslyn Brewery Picnic & Barbeque, September 1, 1912 – 20″x15″

$200.00

Description

The Roslyn Brewing Company was located on Utah Ave and Second Street. It was owned by the Schlotfeldt Brothers and Adolph Kuhl, and managed by Carl Oppenlander, who was specially trained in brewing a high-quality German lager. The brewery ran an ad claiming a single man _can live at his ease provided he has Roslyn Beer for Company and consolation, not to speak of the healthful and invigorating properties of this remarkable beverage (Cle Elum Echo, 3 Nov. 1906).”