Rose Theatre Early 1900_s – 20″x13″

$200.00

Description

The first Knights of Pythias Hall was built about 1900 and was located on South Second Street in Roslyn. The upper story of the building was used as a meeting hall, and the lower floor was the Rose Theatre. The first manager of the theatre was Mr. Stobbs. On May 31, 1927, the Rose Theatre was sold to H.E. Ulsh of Ellensburg. The Rose Theatre continued in operation until 1943, when the entire building was destroyed by fire. – Spawn of Coal Dust 1st Ed. p.30